Joan Jett delivered SeaWorld a Cease and Desist Order to stop playing her music during their shows. Not gonna lie, Joan Jett is awesome.
sometimes I’m Hanji but other times I’m Levi
(Who am I kidding, my first response to anything is “no”)
This is pretty much my entire relationship with Maxy.
WHY MUST YOU ALWAYS ASSUME I’M GOING TO ASK FOR SOMETHING CRAZY?
if youre having a bad day just watch this
i bet they’re best friends now
I love how the second guy was also letting the other guy have his space and perform, even though it seemed clear from his interspersed riffs that he was like.. twice as good a player. haha
Interesting, this shows the probably of a child’s eye color based on the eye color of its parents!
I really don’t like this chart. It’s not accurate.
For brown eyes, there are multiple different combinations.
If even one of the parents has two brown eyed genes, the baby will ALWAYS end up with brown eyes.
However, my parents both had one brown eyed gene and one blue eyed gene. Therefore, there was a 75% chance of them getting a brown eyed baby, and a 25% chance they would get a blue eyed baby.
I was the first born and I have blue eyes. My two younger siblings both have brown eyes.
I haven’t even delved that deep into this chart, but it just doesn’t sit well with me.
It’s not accurate.
Now I’m no expert, but I can tell you what I know.
Just because a gene is recessive, doesn’t mean your child doesn’t receive it along with the dominant gene. You might express the brown eyes from your parent, but still have the recessive blue eyes or green eyes gene.
My mother had brown eyes. My father had blue. My little sister has green eyes. Why? Because my mother carries a recessive green eye gene that expressed itself quite commonly among her side of the family. So this chart is wrong labeling it as a 0% chance; a brown eyed parent and a blue eyed parent could still make a green-eyed baby.
What’s more, dormant recessive genes can still express themselves even in the light of dominant genes. It’s true. Have you ever seen those stories about black families giving birth to a white baby? It happens. So yes, even blue and green eyed people can give birth to brown eyed babies.
This chart is overly simplified, and I hope someone who knows more than I do can explain it better.
bilingual my ass. you’re either heterolingual or homolingual
UGH. I told you guys. I’m not bilingual, I’m PANlingual! There’s a difference!
it’s gonna be okay, i also had a douchebag dad who ditched his daughter but mr nick is really cool, you know
PRESENT DELIVERY CORPS aka RECON CORPSES
|—||Lore Sjöberg, Alt Text: Taking Another Look at the Myth of the ‘Nice Guy’ (via babyspooks)|